Effective date: September 30, 2018
Your purchase of Agent Tesla Software shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the Software, which cannot be fixed by Agent Tesla Customer Support, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond Agent Tesla control. They include, but are not limited to:
- a target computer is not owned by a user or a user did not received a consent of a target computer owner to install the Agent Tesla Software;
- a target computer runs an unsupported operating system. Compatible operating systems may be checked at the following links: Windows compatibility
- a user does not follow the installation guidelines received from our customer support team;
- a user does not accept technical assistance;
- personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- no access to a target computer;
- a target computer does not have an Internet connection;
- a user’s target computer is not in compliance with the Agent Tesla compatibility requirements;
- Agent Tesla Software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software;
- a target computer has lost connection with Agent Tesla subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
You are required to send your refund request to info@Agent Tesla.com or our live chat channels(Discord or Skype).
The refund decision shall be made up to three business days.